Villa Pays d'Oc, le Domaine du Lac
A luxury detached villa in a secure area, adjacent to the St Thomas Golf and Country Club. Quiet, between vineyards and garrigue, surrounded by many tourist attractions offered by the region, it is a fifteen minute drive from beautiful sandy beaches and thirty minutes from the foothills of the "Parc Naturel Régional du Haut-Languedoc".
The sun shines more than 300 days per year and the climate is one of the most generous of France. It is ideal for a sunny holiday.
The Beziers airport, is at a few kilometers, with connections to the United Kingdom, northern France, Belgium, Germany and Sweden.
- 4 bedrooms for 8 persons
- 3 bathrooms
- Large living room
- Well equipped open kitchen: fridge with separate freezer compartment, dishwasher, stove with oven, microwave, washing machine, ...)
- Lawn around the house, surrounded by a laurel hedge and a fence
- Two terraces, one at the ground floor level, to take meals outside, the other accessible from one of the upstairs bedrooms, suitable for use as a solarium, with a nice view to the surrounding countryside and the golf course
- Annex Garage (for 1 car) and private parking (for 1 car)
- TV with satellite receiver (French, English, German, ... channels)
- Free private internet access
- Free access to the shared swimming pool (heated) and sauna in the residence (May to October)
- Access with reduced fees to the Saint Thomas golf, at walking distance from the residence.
- Restaurant and bar at the Golf course
Two bedrooms, one with double bed, the other with 2 single beds, are also on the low level. They are located on either side of a separate toilet and a bathroom with bathtub. This configuration allows access to that part of the house for people with reduced mobility. Two other bedrooms are on the first floor. They each have a bathroom with shower, sink and toilet. One of these rooms also gives access to a large terrace where the view towards the golf course and the surrounding countryside is superb.